- Improved sasCore so games using it now reproduce notes better
- Improved linux/mono speed a lot (there was a bug in the code generation that made function calls 100x slower)
- Improved rendering speed. Now 3d games should be faster.
- Skinning in hardware
- Batch primitive join
- Separated component uploading
- Fixes on VFPU so Vallhala Knights is now showing skinned characters (still have some issues)
- A CWCheat form editor.
- Apply HQ2X to textures
- View and edit textures with the new texture editor (it generates a .texmap file linked to the executable folder so it will be loaded each time) and you can customize or improve textures.
- Added SMAA fullscreen antialiasing.